Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to sit in front of my computer to trade your system? No, we will email and/or text you your trade alerts. You can also access them through our secure member website. Most trades and alerts are issued between 11 am and 3pm Eastern time. Occasionally, we may have a weekend alert for the Monday morning open of the market.
2. How many trades do I get? An average of six to ten trade alerts and actionable trade ideas on the Chart of the Day.
3. How big of an account do I need? We have found that beginners start with as little as $5,000. Or, whatever is required by your broker to open an account with them.
4. What are your money management rules? In times of higher volatility, we recommend no more than 3-5% of your portfolio on each trade.
5. How much time do I have to get in? On average 1 – 3 days from the time it issued and it is still within range.
6. How long are the trades held? Anywhere from 1 week to 2 months on average. Swing Trading.
7. Do I get entry AND exit instructions? Yes, we provide entry and exit information and commentary.
8. What are the cost of the contracts? On average $500 per contract or less
9. If a prior trade comes back in range, can I get in? We request that you send us an email to determine if the trade is still a “buy” or “hold”.
10. On average how many trades are open at any given time? On average 5-6 trades alerts
11. What strategies are being used? Directional trading puts and calls. 80% options and 20% stock
12. Do you have a list of brokers I can use? We do not recommend any particular broker. We have included a comprehensive link below. http://www.stockbrokers.com/reviews/internationaltrading
13. What kind of on-going support do you offer? Yes, we have staff available 24/7 by email and phone. We will get back to you before or during the next trading day. In addition, we offer coaching to insist with developing your skills. Please inquire about the program, so we can customize something to meet your specific needs.
14. What is the difference between the trade alerts and the Chart of the Day? We try to offer a complete 360-degree review of every trade we offer. Trade Alerts would offer a little bit more testing confidence and potentially higher profit potential than the Chart of the Day ideas.
15. Is my subscription fee tax deductible? You will need to consult your tax consultant. From our understanding this depends on whether you have an established entity set up as a trading